Apeks's RK3 High-Viz Diving Fins
Designed in collaboration with the US military and renowned for their outstanding performance and reliability, the Apeks RK3 are some of the best fins on the market. These high-viz versions of the typical RK3 diving fins by Apeks, feature bright yellow colouring for increased safety and visibility underwater.
The RK3 are available in three sizes: Medium, Large and Super. Yet, since the size you will need is dependent on a variety of factors, we recommend that you visit our store and try the fins on with your own footwear, just to ensure that you're getting the right fit for your style of diving.
- High-visibility, bright yellow colouring for safety
- Based on one of the first rubber fins sold in North America and still popular among military and professional divers.
- Compact, and ultra-rugged for use in harsh environments.
- Improved foot pocket with spring straps for ease-of-use with cold hands or thick gloves.
- The design has been the standard gear issue fin for military, special ops, coast guard and public safety divers for decades.
- Its short and wide blade provides maximum forward-thrust while maintaining great manoeuvrability.
- The vented blade design reduces resistance on the upstroke and enhances thrust on the downstroke.
- The vents also eliminate vortexes that can occur along the back of the blade much in the same way split fins eliminate the vortex.
- The blade material is designed to hold up in the toughest of environments, temperatures and abuse.
- The two large grommet holes are designed to fit most carabiners for easy-storage of the fins while accessing the dive site.
- Spring straps as standard.
- Custom designed buckles hold the spring straps in optimum position.
- Simple push pin design allows simple replacement of springs if necessary.